Pages

Friday, October 29, 2010

MIYUJI CHESHIRE HOME - DODOMA - TANZANIA.
















































Ndani ya Miyuji - Dodoma - Tanzania ni wasichana; Elisabetta Cortese, Sara Pretto na Federica Tregnago. Kutoka Verona - Italy.







2 idadi ya maoni:

Anonymous said...

hello elizabetha, sara, frederica!
how are you? at miyuji we are fine...the children they are continuing well. In Dodoma this time is no rainfall, very much sun.
how about the italy?
greeting all expecially father david.
i just learned about the internet and found your pictures.
best wishes sr. diana
you are most welcome dodoma

Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and
I'm inspired! Extremely useful info particularly the final part :) I maintain such information much. I used to be looking for this particular information for a long time. Thanks and good luck.

Have a look at my web page: diet plans for women